OMD was I excited when I got this email the other day:
Brace yourself, this is official communication from your one and only elected Purrime Ministerettes of Planet Purrth, Shiva and Jaya!
We are here to concattulate you because you have won #pmcontest! Standing O for you!
Yes, this scruffy terrier was the lucky winner of the official Purrime Ministerette high-res wallpaper … pawtographed and all.
Not only that, but I had the distinct honor of a major shout out on the Prime Ministerettes blog…I was all happy ears & wagging tail that day.
Here’s our prize
And here’s what it looks like on Momz ‘puter…she really needs to clean up that desktop
If you haven’t yet visited with Shiva and Jaya at #10 Downing Street, you really should…they’re very gracious hostesses and will even show you their baby pictures if you ask…You can find them on twitter @ShivaandJaya and watch their award-winning videos on YouTube.
I also got a kewl award from my sweet friend Misaki who’s made me a very happy dawg by agreeing to be my date for Mollie & Ranger’s Valentine’s Day Ball (there’s a link for that in the sidebar).
Here’s the rules for this award…
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you…check!
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them…check!
3) Answer 5 simple questions….
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
More walks for me, less working for Momz!
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
Two years ago Momz wasn’t working as much and we got to travel a lot and have many adventures…but this year Momz is working at home so I get to be with her all the time…it’s a tough choice, but I’ll take this year when we’re always together
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
I’m not really afraid of anything but when we’re in a crowd of people I do worry about getting stepped on…Hoomins can be very inconsiderate about invading my personal space
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I do want to meet some of my blog and twitter pals and I’m going to doing that in February when I go visit my pal Oz the Terrier…and I hope to meet a lot more at Barkworld in Atlanta in August 2013…My other dream is for Momz and me to go to the Blogpaws conference this year, but right now that doesn’t look possible…so I’ve got my paws crossed for Blogpaws 2014
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I would be a dawg with the ability to fly so Momz & I could visit our many pals all over the Blogosphere
4) Display the award on your blog somewhere…it’s on my Awards page now…check!
5) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them…
We’re nominating 5 blogs today…I’m hoping that there might be one that’s new to you that’ll become a favorite…
Here’s our 30/30 Challenge ticker for today